January 12, 2017

Blessed by the Goodness of My Father!

What an absolute undeserved blessing to have spent this past semester with Hans!!! I never expected that God would put us together in the same place and time again! But it couldn't have been better! It was a huge blessing for me that she was out there, and as we pursued Christ together. . .we saw even more of His heart and His unending love and grace towards us!! We're so unworthy and yet He continues to pour out His love and grace upon us! 

Here is the precious lady that I helped take care of the last few months of her life. 

We had some awesome roommates!! I'm so grateful for the time that we were able to encourage each other and push each other towards Jesus! What a precious season that the Lord allowed us to be a part of out at Ellerslie!!

Tricia and Julianne came out to visit Hans and I while we were in Colorado! We had so much fun driving, hiking, cooking, chilling, bike riding, talking, rock climbing, laughing. volleyball, swinging, haircuts, etc. We definitely packed the weekend full!! They're such an encouragement and blessing in my life! Thank y'all for being such awesome friends!! 

I got to visit Hans at her new work place! It's a cute place and the food was great!!
Oh, and she's basically. . .super awesome!! FYI :)

My parents had their 40th wedding anniversary and I'm so thankful to count them as some of my closest friends!! I wouldn't be where I am today without their constant love, encouragement and direction in my life. Thanks Mom and Dad!!
I had a lot of fun spending the past week with my sister Elizabeth and her family!!

We got to go skiing for the first time this year! It was a blast!!

Happy New Year!
May each and every moment of our days be consumed by our King, choosing to honor and glorify Him in all that we do! This year, my our aim be Jesus Christ himself, allowing His life to clearly shine through ours! He is worthy of nothing less than our complete devotion, saying "yes" to His voice at every turn that we make. 

No comments:

Post a Comment