August 27, 2012

Lost Phone. . .

So, if you have my number don't try too call or text because it is lost in a lake, I might tell the stroy later.... Anyways you won't be able to get ahold of me, you can email me or simply wait till I get a new phone, but I will need most of your numbers again, because my memory of phone numbers was on my phone which currently, is on the bottom of the sea. :) So I will let you know when I get a new phone and maybe you can text me your number. I had a great day yesterday (besides loosing my phone, but hey things could be worse), the Stress Resolution Seminar ended and we had a great staff meeting! It's really kind of wierd because the Lord has blessed me with a great day and a joy that isn't containable! May God richly bless each one of you with an extra special day!

The Lord is so good it's hard to describe how he watches over us and keeps us safe. He only allows things in our life that would benifit us the most. I stand amazed at how he turns not so great situations into something truly magnificent, so that we might honor Him and give glory to His name.

No comments:

Post a Comment