August 28, 2012

Adventures!!!

Well, too start off with I got a "new" phone yesterday, actually it's just like the one I had. So if you want to text me your number that would be awesome, because at this point I probably don't have your number...yep all my contacts for all the awesome people I know were left in the lake. :)
So, start off with, I'm a little board (sitting in Starbucks)...well maybe I should start off with everything that happened this morning, We were planning on leaving at 9 am this morning to head up to the Northwoods, but that didn't happen...so we found ourselves pulling out of the Staff Center around 10 am. Life seems to be going great, just resting and enjoying the ride, then we get a call saying that we left one of the girls that was supposed to be coming in our van. So we turn around and head back to the Staff Center, We pick up Hannah and head off again. Well all that said, I thought that was a pretty good adventure....until we get the next call saying that Mr. Gothard and the other guys that were traveling with him, the transmission in their vehicle went out...Yeah, not good, so they took our van and they droped three of us off at Wal-mart and Starbucks, and they headed up North. Yep, so that's how the day is going so far, I just love adventures!!! They are so fun, you just never know what is around the corner! :) Anyways, that's about all I have to say, you would have to be here to understand it all. Life is great! You can't help but love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment