September 9, 2014

What Does The Lord Delight In?


I was really encouraged by these verses that the Lord gave me earlier and I hope you will be too!  
"I will greatly rejoice in the Lord, my soul shall be joyful in my God; for he hath clothed me with the garments of salvation, he hath covered me with the robe of righteousness, as a bridegroom decketh himself with ornaments, and as a bride adorneth herself with her jewels." Is. 61:10
"Thou shalt also be a crown of glory in the hand of the Lord, and a royal diaden in the hand of they God. Thou shalt no more be termed Forsaken; neither shall they land any more be termed Desolate: . . .for the Lord delighteth in thee. . .and as the bridegroom rejoiceth over the bride, so shall thy God rejoice over thee. . .And they shall call them, The holy people, The redeemed of the Lord: and thou shalt be called, Sought out, A city not forsaken." Is. 62:3-5, 12

1 comment: