April 9, 2014

I Can't Believe This. . .

My best friend and little sister Hannah turned 16 on Monday!!! How does time fly by so fast!? I headed home Friday night to surprise Hannah for her birthday, which was a success! I was so blest to be able to spend the weekend with my family and friends.
My dearest sister who has a kind and tender heart towards the Lord! I'm excited to see what the Lord does through your life this next year! Keep close to the heart of our Father who lives and reigns on High. He will guide and direct you into places you will never be able to go without Him. Go forward in this confidence, " That your God does all things well"!  
 
We got to play some volleyball at Hannah's birthday party!

I'm so thankful for the time I could spend with my awesome brothers! Seth took me out to some of our friends farm, we got to ride 4-wheelers and go down the zip-line!!! It was so fun, I haven't been able to do very much outdoors, in a long time, so I enjoyed it immensely!

Pictures of my very best friend and I!!!
 

"Side by side or miles apart, we are sisters connected at the heart"

No comments:

Post a Comment