November 2, 2013

The Past Couple Weeks!

So much has happened, time seems to fly. . .here are a few of the highlights!
A whole group of us from HQ went to Chick-Fil-A to celebrate Nate's birthday. It was so much fun!

 Mammal and Papal came down to visit me for the weekend before heading to Virgina to visit my sister! We had a great time together!
 
It was great to see Bri again (FYI: this is Abby's sister), she and I took a Photography course together a couple years ago! So we took a few more photos. We were reminded of so many fun memories and we laughed way to hard!

This past weekend we went to Verity for their Harvest Fest. It was such a blast, a good time of fellowship and many memories made!
 
 
Nate drew this picture for Mrs. Heiniger and I wrote the verse on it! I think she was very blessed by it! 
 
Last night we played soccer! It was kind of cold, dark and rainy. . .Yeah, probably not the smartest. . .but we had so much fun!!!
I hope you have a blessed weekend!
 
FYI: I didn't take a lot of these pictures, so if you took them, Thank you!
 

1 comment:

  1. OMW! this brought back a lot of memories!! lol thanks so much for posting this! it made my day =), btw i took the pic of Japhed carrying the baby =), lol. miss y'all

    ReplyDelete