August 20, 2013

Blessings That Continue On!

Kinleigh left Monday so we. . .Grace, Kinleigh, and I all went to Chicago on Saturday! It was such a blessing to spend the day with them, keep serving the Lord wherever He has you!

Kinleigh, I'm praying for you and I know that you will continue to be a blessing wherever God places you!

Deep dish pizza!!! :) 

 
The Bean in Chicago! 

My family (well those of them that are left at home. . .Hannah is at a Music workshop in Indy and Seth is down at ALERT basic training) went out to Virginia to visit my older sister and her family, here are a few pics from the trip! It sounded like they had a great time out there! Awe, they are so cute and getting so big!
Pal with our Nephew Kevin and Tim with our Niece Ariana!

3 comments:

  1. Sarah, that is sad that Kinleigh had to leave? Where did she go???
    Love you
    TaliJoy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know it was said. :( She headed back home to finish her school and be a light and blessing to those whom the Lord brings across her path!

      Delete
  2. Sarah, that is sad. Where is she going to?

    ReplyDelete