January 22, 2013

Happy Birthday to My Daddy. . .

. . . and Hero!

Dad, you're the best!


Dad, you make my day so bright, it lights the way for my tomorrows. Keep on shining!

Dad, no one could replace you. I can't think God enough for blessing me with a Dad who cares so much about his daughter, you always encourage me to do what is right, and guide me with wisdom to always live for and honor God with my life. You will always be my hero! I hope you have a wonderful birthday!

Daddy, I may find my prince, but you will always be my King!

It's not that my standards are too high, it's just that my Daddy set an amazing example for how a man should be.

A father is neither an achor to hold us back, nor a sail to take us there, but a guiding light whose love shows us the way.

My Father didn't tell me how to live-- He lived, and let me watch Him do it. Clarence D. Kelland

My father gave me the greatest gift anyone could give another person, he believed in me. - Jim Valvano

Love you, Dad!

Ps. You're the best Dad I know, the Lord knew I would need you! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment